[Sticky] The Power of Sharing Your Story

5 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
Carlyjevric
(@carlyjevric)
Active Member Admin
Topic starter

Hello everyone! I hope you've had a fantastic beginning to the year. We're currently in the process of preparing the March edition of our Information and Awareness newsletter, focusing on "The Power of Sharing Your Story." We're reaching out to see if anyone would be interested in sharing their experience of living with HD. Your story could make a significant impact by empowering others and letting them know they're not alone. If you're willing to contribute, please feel free to share your story with us by replying to this post or contacting us below.

Thank you! Blushed  

Arrow Email: [email protected]

Arrow Phone: 9818 6333

Posted : 05/02/2024 5:26 pm
Sue B
(@sue-b)

Hi Carly, I would be happy to share my story of caring for someone that had huntington's disease and has since gained her warrior wings and is watching from above.

Regards

Sue

Posted : 07/02/2024 8:42 pm
Carly Jevric reacted
Carlyjevric
(@carlyjevric)
Active Member Admin
Topic starter

Hi Sue,

Thank you for reaching out, and I truly appreciate your willingness to share your story. I would be honored to hear more about your story and the strength you found. Sharing such experiences can offer support and inspiration to others facing similar challenges.

Let's catch up next week if there is a time that works for you 😊 

Carly

Posted : 15/02/2024 11:14 am
Sue B reacted
Sue B
(@sue-b)

Hi Carly,

Ill be in the office on Monday after about 11am to 4pm and can come in on Wed after my staff meeting if that's ok. See you soon. Inlove  

Posted : 17/02/2024 10:40 pm
Carlyjevric
(@carlyjevric)
Active Member Admin
Topic starter

Hello everyone,

I'm excited to announce that Sue's interview on "The Power of Sharing Your Story" is now available! 🤗 You can watch it by clicking here. It is an incredibly inspirational piece, and I believe it will offer reassurance and empowerment to those who may be hesitant about sharing their own stories.

If you haven't already, please consider subscribing to our mailing list to stay updated on all things related to HD!

A huge thank you to Sue for her amazing contribution, being a beacon of hope, support, and advocacy in the HD community. 😇 ❤️ 

Posted : 18/03/2024 11:06 am
Sue B reacted

Upcoming Events

Share:

HCC is not a crisis service so if you require immediate support and/or feel in danger or unsafe, we recommend that you please contact 000 or one of the following crisis support services.